Want to build a product that uses data to see & make sense of the future?
If you are a coding fanatic & passionate about programming, we want you to help us make a huge impact. Our clients love our product & are thirsty for more!
At CB Insights we build products that help clients make sense of the future & drive their businesses forward using data. Our system retrieves large amounts of structured & unstructured data & uses scientific methods to extract knowledge & insights from that data. We present those analytics through a sophisticated, dynamic user interface which enables our clients to find answers to their most important questions.
As a Front-End React Engineer at CB Insights you will be part of a cross-disciplinary self-motivated team with clear ownership & passion to form the future using state-of-the-art technologies writing quality code that ships often.
We focus on modularity & reuse where it makes sense while ensuring that there are no constraints to delivering world-class software continuously.
Much of our software team has been with us for several years, despite a white-hot tech market with options galore. We attribute this to our collaborative teach & learn culture where the role evolves with your interests.
If this sounds interesting to you, reach out & join CB Insights now!
- Be part of a small team to add functionality to the Android & iOS applications written in React Native.
- Develop features for our next generation market intelligence web platform on a small Agile team.
- Consistently & frequently deliver solutions that are well-engineered, maintainable, tested within the agreed upon time-frame.
- Participate in code reviews & sprint planning, help to identify opportunities & work through challenges & share knowledge with your colleagues.
- Collaborate with the product team to understand business requirements.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or similar; advanced degrees also acceptable ;-)
- 3+ years of hands-on front end development with modern web application technology stacks such as Node.js, React/Angular & Redux.
- 1+ years experience with React (experience with React Native A+)
- Solid understanding of modern application development processes & standard methodologies. Strong preference for this experience to include responsive design & front-end development on a consumer-facing application where usability is a first class goal.
- Proficiency developing in a Mac/Linux environment
- Believer in Lean & Agile values & principles for building software
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills
- Experience building data visualizations will be preferred
- Helpful Humble Human
- Love for experimentation
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks & Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, & Hungry:Check out more about our company culturehere.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submithereand you'll be eligible for $5,000!