As an Account Coordinator Intern, you will work alongside & support the Client Services team to expertly manage & grow client relationships. Organizing agendas, preparing presentations, documenting meeting minutes, & coordinating meetings, travel, & expenses requires you to be thorough & detail-orientedbut youve got that covered. Youll grow in your role with key guidance & mentorship from an Account Manager & Account Director.
This 12-week internship commences May 25, 2021.
- Organize & set agendas for weekly client meetings.
- Assume ad-hoc requests & assist in the coordination, preparation, & promotion of small projects & special events.
- Attend meetings & document information from those meetings.
- Prepare appropriate presentations & present data from spreadsheets.
- Liaise with Client Services & Project Management teams.
- Schedule meetings with internal teams, departments, clients, & vendors.
- Coordinate between agencies in regards to client information & document sharing, meeting scheduling, & communication maintenance.
- Post-secondary education desired.
- Highly proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet browsers, & Keynote.
- Excellent word-processing skills.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- A thorough, detail-oriented mindset where organization is prioritized.
- Ability to multi-task & meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well under stress & in a dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills & the ability to be a global thinker.
- Ability to proactively & diligently follow up with teams.