ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for
ACV Auctions is looking for a Technical Support Associate to help support the organization by triaging, escalating & resolving incidents & technical requests involving our internal platform & systems. The successful candidate must possess excellent communication & customer service skills as well as a demonstrated ability to follow through on tasks, pay attention to details, & work independently as well as part of a team, sometimes amid ambiguity. The Tech Support Admin will be part of a team serving as a liaison between our customers & the business & engineering organizations.
What you will do
- Monitor incoming Help Desk tickets & accurately categorize & prioritize incidents
- Provide first level technical support to users of ACVs auction platform & associated systems; responding to support queries either in-person or remotely via phone, text message, email, Slack & other remote support tools
- Gather information to identify & assess the nature of incidents
- Record incidents in support ticketing system to maintain a log for escalation to other teams
- Escalate complex issues to higher-level technical resources as needed
- Develop & maintain both internally & externally facing documentation
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, & conscientious
- Ability to take ownership of user interactions & be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Ability & desire to learn new technologies & skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to present & discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport & gains understanding
- Ability to deal tactfully with persons in authority, co-workers, & members of the public
- Familiarity with tools such as G-Suite, Slack & Zendesk is a plus
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.