Do you have a strong bias for action, great communication skills, & experience managing cross functional software programs? Do you strive to understand the details, while maintaining an eye on the cost, schedule, & scope of a program?
Peloton is seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to help drive collaboration & timely execution of organizational priorities across our Digital Application space (iOS, Android, FireTV, Web). This role will work closely with engineering management, product management & design operations to execute against our software product roadmap for our connected fitness applications.
You will be responsible for delivering cross-functional features & technical initiatives, as well as planning requirements, driving alignment between multiple teams, managing schedules, identifying & tracking risks, & clearly communicating to project stakeholders.
The right candidate is a self starter with a willingness to wear multiple hats & go beyond your own role. You will be joining a company & team that creates positivity, community, & fitness using the latest & greatest tech.
- Work with the Engineering & Product teams to manage multiple full lifecycle Software programs from early definition, to post release support.
- Communicate program status, risks, & mitigation plans to broader team & executives.
- Technical Analysis: Working with the relevant development team to conduct feasibility studies & confirm the scope for software development per PRD feature list or customer/PLM requirement.
- Software release milestone & scope definition: define software release scope per release milestone & ensure software released per requirement.
- Ensure that Software features for each version are controlled, & clearly communicated with ODM/JDM/Technology partners & the product manager in US.
- Actively manage & report on the overall quality of the programs you are working on, in conjunction with our SDET & SQA teams.
- Proactively manage program level issues as they arise: pulling the team together to come up with creative solutions to issues & challenges while preserving quality, cost, & schedule targets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / CS (Masters / MBA preferred).
- 5 or more years experience with managing multiple projects through inception to delivery .
- 5+ years of experience managing mobile focused software application development projects, you must have both Native (iOS/Android) & Web app experience.
- Experience delivering software for high volume major consumer brand(s).
- Must be an excellent communicator with ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wide non-technical audience.
- Able to foster & build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & planning skills.
- Experience with Agile, lean methodology & JIRA.
- Familiar with Mobile application development & store / release lifecycles.
- Familiar with API/Client communication flows.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, action-driven, & has strong ownership.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.