Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
Were seeking a leader for the Cyber Security program at CLEAR to head our security infrastructure & cyber operation teams. In this role, youll report to the EVP, Chief Security Officer, with visibility & accountability to our executive leadership team, as well as our customers. This role reports up through security to CLEARs executive leadership team & requires constant collaboration with the security & technology departments.
This position is a technical managerial position, in which the ideal candidate will be able to function from not only a people, process, & planning perspective but also be a key contributor to security architecture & technology decisions. This role will also hold the responsibility of being the key leader for Cyber security-related projects. As the manager of Cyber Security, you will be looked to as a leader in defining, communicating, planning, & executing all company & business unit goals in the security operations & security technology space. You will oversee two teams, Security Operations, & Corporate Security Engineering. Security Operations is responsible for the Security Operations Center, Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, & Detection Engineering. Corporate Security Engineering is responsible for IDAM, Enterprise Logging, Security Architecture, & Security Engineering (includes the operation of all security technologies).
What You Will Do:
- Lead cybersecurity engineering & analysis operations including vulnerability management, threat management, data security management, incident response
- Manage multiple teams of globally dispersed, highly skilled security analysts, engineers, & architects
- Collaborate with multiple security teams within CLEAR to provide seamless support to securely enable business functions
- Evaluate, design, deploy, support, & monitor cyber security systems
- Identify security exposures & develop mitigation plans
- Lead & manage security incident response activities & forensic investigations
- Lead the implementation of best-practice security procedures, standards, & guideline
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of on the job cyber security experience
- 5+ years managing technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to influence peers & senior leaders & communicate complex problems & solutions to a global workforce
- Experience securing AWS and/or GCP environments
- Preferred Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Security or equivalent work experience
- Preferred but not required, certification in one of the following; CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security+ or comparable Information Security Assurance certification
- Demonstrable expertise in:
- Linux / Windows / workstation / API / container / mobile device security hardening
- Understanding Cloud Security best practices
- External Regulatory compliance knowledge, specifically FISMA (NIST 800-53)
- Experience researching, implementing, & administration of security infrastructure:
- E.g. Logging, IPS, SIEM, EDR, CASB, Vulnerability Scanners, Identity Solutions, DLP, etc.
- Cloud-based IaaS/PaaS knowledge & understanding (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- File integrity monitoring, data loss prevention, & network access control
- Event log aggregation & analysis