Is your main point of communication via Instagram? Do you binge on Insta Stories, Lives, & Tiktoks as much as you do Netflix? Are Facebook & Twitter your top sources for news? Did you use pins to decorate your apartment?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, lets talk. Zola is in search of a new Social Media expert to grow its brand presence across channels. This role will report into the Editorial Manager on Zolas brand marketing team.
We want a person who lives, breathes, & speaks social mediasomeone who reads up on the latest trends as much as they discover them on their own. You have an eye for recognizing whats fleeting & what will stick. You know what makes for engaging content & youre excited to do what it takes to make it happen, whether that means jumping in & hosting Lives or sliding into couples DMs for quotes. And you know how to adapt to an ever-changing landscape in real time.
This person will implement a robust content & engagement strategy in order to develop greater brand awareness & positive consumer sentiment for Zola. The right candidate will be highly creative & motivated, have excellent communication skills, be efficient & organized, & an enthusiastic collaborator. This role requires someone with ample energy, who thrives on creating engaging content & is able to wear multiple hats in order to achieve the brand goals.
- Oversee day-to-day management of owned social channels & ensure brand consistency
- Create actionable plans to both grow & maintain followers through social channels
- Work with content team to create & implement monthly social & editorial series
- Supervise social media interaction between customers & the company, & ensure a positive customer service experience
- Ensure progress on all platforms by tracking analytics & reporting metrics; translate data into recommendations to enhance social strategy
- Run frequent experiments that support & strengthen brand position
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to develop & implement social calendar which includes wider company objectives & initiatives
- Build & maintain a brand community by engaging with & responding to followers
- Identify opportunities to produce user-generated content & highlight the Zola community on social
- Identify & review potential partners & influencers for brand fit, & develop mutually beneficial partnership concepts through execution
- Monitor trends in social tools, apps, channels, & strategy
- Attend photo shoots, brand events, & relevant functions requiring social support & coverage
- Bachelors degree & 3+ years of related experience in social media
- Experience with social media account management
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of content community, platforms, rising trends, & influencers
- Ability to identify & create inherently shareable content
- Out-of-the-box thinking & tons of creative ideas
- Strong project management skills focused on organization, time management, & planning
- Excellent communications skills, written & oral
- Strong collaboration skills & ability to work well under ambiguous conditions
- Willingness to work on days & times outside the normal workweek as needed
- Positive attitude & willingness to go above & beyond the stated duties
- High-energy, positive person who wants to make a difference in a growing organization
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we also have a growing team in Charlottesville & Montreal. Were hiring in all three offices. Come work with us!