Why join us?
One of BlaBlaCar's key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Community Relations Team at BlaBlaCar aims at providing assistance to this community, by listening to users, guiding them & satisfying them. This ensures our members an enriching & trustworthy experience. The Community Relations Team is answering questions & requests in 30 different languages, everyday & 7 days a week.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Moderating member profiles & their content (vehicle pictures, trips, etc.)
- Answering to member messages in a timely manner
- Providing users with guidance & support through various channels (tickets, chat & phone) at high quality level (we offer a 100% response service)
- Overseeing the overall activity on our social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) & maintaining dynamics within the Dutch & Belgium communities
- Gathering members' feedback & communicating it to the Tech Team
- Reporting into the Associate Manager
- Improving the overall member experience
For this position, you will be working mostly remotely from home.
A few practical details about the role
- evening & weekend : homeworking from your place
- 4h a week in Paris BlaBlaCar's headquarters (office hours)
- Between 20h & 25h / week depending on your possibilities. (the goal is to define a custom planning with you)
- Mainly on evenings from 6PM to 9PM & weekends
- 6 months' contract (CDD renewable) or a freelance contract
12€ gross hourly
The paid training will require to spend around 24h in the BlaBlaCar office by mid December duringoffice hours (as you can between 9 & 5:30). We usually like to split the coaching indifferent sessions of 3 to 4 hours max.
Idealy end of December or beginning of January... as soon as possible after this date !
What we offer all of our employees:
A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member”
Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year & go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English.ou might have to answer a question in your mother tongue or in the language of the position you're applying for.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your application & profile fit our requirements, we will send you a first video test. Then, we will invite you for various interviews with our Community Relations Team.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.