ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStarsUS The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it!
We are looking to add an Accounts Payable Associate to our finance team. This person will have the opportunity to own projects, partner & work cross-functionally across the business & be a point of contact for our finance organization.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Charges expenses to accounts & cost centers by analyzing invoices & expense reports
- Ensures coding of invoices is properly reflected to correct cost center/account/region based on information provided by business partners and/or historical data
- Verifies federal id numbers; invoice, or payment discrepancies; insures credit is received for outstanding memos; issues stop-payments
- Send obligatory tax payments (to state or federal) on a weekly, & monthly basis
- Obtains business approval for invoices before entering
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements & related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents electronically.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting & organization mission by completing related results as needed.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounts payable
- Experience working as part of an AP or Accounting team
- Experience interacting with other departments
- Understanding of accounting concepts including segregation of duties & internal control
- Self-motivated, accountable, responsible, flexible
- Ability to work efficiently & meet deadlines
- Ability to respond to changing priorities
- Experience with Glantus, Oracle & Hubble are a plus
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms