Vimeo is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Payments team servicing Vimeos SaaS & marketplace products, including Vimeo Premium, Vimeo On Demand, & Vimeo Stock. This role reports to the Director of eCommerce & interacts with engineers, analysts, & our support team to maintain & enhance marketplace payouts, checkout payment methods, & technical integrations.
What you'll do:
- Lead sprint planning sessions to align the eCommerce roadmap with broader product priorities; socialize timing & scope updates with internal stakeholders
- Run weekly retrospectives & maintain JIRA boards to ensure healthy intra-team communication
- Review partner/vendor specifications for level-of-effort; audit & prioritize technical debt repayment
- Optimize marketplace user experience for buyers, creators, & payees
- Improve post-purchase receipt/invoice technology & user flows
- Implement compliance-driven changes for payment method security & global legislation changes
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years as a Product, Project, or Program Manager. Experience in eCommerce & especially recurring billing and/or international tax is a plus
- Experience with roadmap creation & the prioritization of multiple worthy projects with an agile set of engineers
- Data-driven & fluent in post-launch metrics; Creative & compassionate about a diversity of user experiences
- Experience writing technical product specifications, robust user stories, & identifying audience-earning features in the competitive space
- Experience with Vindicia (preferred) or other payment vendors such as Braintree, Stripe, Shopify, Square, etc.
- Accustomed to delivering results in a Minimum Viable Product-oriented, kinetic environment
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.