ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is one of the most innovative tech companies in the sports industry today, changing the way fans engage with their favorite teams & players, consume content, & experience live sports on a daily basis.
We are looking for a Customer Operations Supervisor to become part of our highly collaborative team. Where else can you get paid to talk sports & gaming?
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Supervise a team of agents using email, chat, & phone support to rapidly resolve issues & inquiries, exceed expectations, & deliver outstanding support to our growing community of avid sports fans.
- Coach, manager & develop customer operations agents & leads, including weekly 1-2-1 meetings.
- Handle escalated calls from fans & assist with volume during peak periods or when system problems arise.
- Responsible & accountable for teams performance, including analyzing KPIs to ensure required support volume & quality of interactions are met.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements & implement solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with the other departments to support various business needs.
- Train support agents on standard policies & procedures, while coaching them to think creatively & passionately about ways in which we can make every user interaction meaningful & provide the best gaming experience possible.
- Use technical ability to master & teach our internal admin systems, review accounts, troubleshoot bugs, & resolve issues.
- Conduct performance appraisals & develop employee improvement plan
- Spearhead sharing user insights & trends to all areas of the business including product, marketing, & operations.
- Quarterback critical site issues & escalate to the proper channels to ensure a speedy resolution.
- Get a chance to make sports more exciting for fellow sports fans across the US.
- Opportunity to get involved with recruitment & onboarding process.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned or requested.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- 1+ years of mentorship, coaching or/and development experience
- Must have minimum of 6 months experience working on our product recommended
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing & gaming regulatory bodies
- Proficiency in data gathering & analysis
- Ability to learn & adapt to changing software
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights & weekends
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on writing skills
- Empathy, curiosity, humility & flexibility
- Thorough knowledge of sports & gaming and/or FanDuel
- Proven ability to problem-solve & think creatively
- Experience with utilizing help desk software, such as ZenDesk
- Multi-task abilities with a focus on quality of work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment with a lot of ambiguity
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.