We're looking for an Office Coordinator to join our New York office! Could this be you?
The Office Coordinator will help assist with the smooth day to day running of the office environment managing all operational aspects from reception, through to meeting room coordination to facilities to office event organization. This is an integral & key role for the team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in multiple internal initiatives to help build our culture in support of our brand
- Role model for others in terms of energy, optimism, & drive for result
- Providing direct administrative support & input to the SLT, & any other senior executives who may be visiting the office, including travel arrangements, correspondence, expense reporting, client communication, & scheduling of recruiting interviews, etc.
- Organizing travel itineraries, couriers & transport for clients when necessary e.g., car services for clients & for client meetings, ensuring everyone is aware of booking information, times & drivers
- Providing high level & confidential support to other senior management staff as needed
- Maintaining confidentiality regarding financial, personnel, or other information when required
- Coordinating meetings, on & off-site, as required
HR Administration Support
- Acting as an HR administrative support when required around filing & other ad hoc administrative related tasks, including scheduling interviews with staff
- Supporting in HR in coordinating the preparation of desks & onboarding tasks for new employees
- Liaise with Regional Program Manager on IT equipment for new employees, leavers, & existing employee equipment upgrades, including interfacing with local IT staff.
- Partnering with Office Manager of gifts for special events & employee recognition
- Assist in event & party planner & organizer for all office related events e.g. leaving/welcome drinks, lunch & learns, monthly all-staff meetings training sessions etc.
- Managing & back-up to reception when required
- Overseeing the production of the monthly all-staff PPT presentation, including insertion of video & client case histories as prepared by staff
- Set up & install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, connecting wires & cables for events & functions such as meetings & conventions, presentations, & conferences
- Maintain inventory of IT equipment, & work with local IT department & Regional Program Manager
- Occasional requirement to arrive early/stay late on an ad hoc/as required basis
- Improving the appearance of the office through initiatives to help create a creative & professional working space
- Assist with Print Services, including Xerox printers, Epson large format printer & desktop printer supplies & print support technicians.
- Weekly meeting room check ins for updates, IT equipment is available & working
Qualifications & Skills
Competencies for Success
- Appreciation of design & branding & its importance to our business success
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- An enquiring mind; ability to solve problems without being told what to do
- A proactive approach & attention to detail
- Great hospitality skills & a flair for entertaining
- Ability to work independently
- Happy & confident manner
- Flexibility is key
- Exceptional verbal, written communication & presentation skills, excellent meeting facilitator
- No Job Is Too Small attitude, i.e., willing to roll up sleeves & dive in with the team
- Minimum 2 years of office management experience, preferably within an agency environment
- Strong experience of Microsoft Office software packages
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize & to be decisive, observant, reliable & innovative
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills