The Machine Learning (ML) team supports production-facing customer experiences & solutions including search engines, style & template recommendations, dynamic content generation, phishing & fraud detection & more. Reporting to the manager of Machine Learning, you will be an important individual contributor & DevOps practitioner for ML Platform. ML Platform builds tools from the ground up to automate data-intensive workflows, enhance telemetry & reproducibility of our modeling ecosystem & provide top-class developer tools for ML engineering peers. You will have significant growth opportunity to bring DevOps best practices to the fast-paced world of machine learning.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Contribute production-facing software solutions for ML systems with a focus on microservice delivery, continuous integration & automation
- Enhance ML operational quality standards across code review, technical documentation & testing procedures
- Partner with SRE teams focusing on compute resourcing, service delivery, security, data privacy & organizational compliance to solve ML operational challenges
- Empower DevOps best practices by creating top-class developer tools, automations & self-service solutions for your peers
- Represent & promote ML use cases & requirements in organizational planning & architecture review
- 3+ years of software engineering experience focusing on DevOps & system tools for a combination of microservice delivery, developer tools, data pipelines & machine learning
- Hands-on experience with container-based delivery systems, automated testing frameworks, observability & monitoring solutions & workload automation tools
- Enthusiasm for engaging with ML engineers as core customers & supporting complex integrations, cloud-based solutions & developer tools
- Experience in Python, Docker, Kubernetes & Google Cloud Platform is preferred
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.