Faire is an online wholesale marketplace built on the belief that the future is local there are over 1M independent retailers in the U.S. & Canada doing more than twice the revenue of Walmart & Amazon combined. At Faire, we're using the power of tech, data, & machine learning to connect a thriving community of over 100,000 brands & local retailers around the world. Picture your favorite boutique in town we help them discover the best products to sell in their stores. With the right tools & insights, we believe that we can level the playing field so that small businesses can compete with these big box & ecommerce giants. Were looking for smart, resourceful & passionate people to join us as we power the shop local movement.
Faire's quality, depth & breadth of Brands is its strongest value to Retailers. Our Brand Partnerships Team is at the forefront of our success, ensuring that the best & most relevant Brands are on our platform. In this role, you are directly contributing to the companys success by managing a team of sales development representatives tasked with growing our top of funnel, getting in touch with some of our biggest brands & strategizing with their account executives to bring brands onto the platform.
We are a growing team & are in need of a strong sales manager who can ramp quickly, own the achievement of your teams quota & help iterate on processes. You are comfortable wearing multiple hats & working cross functionally. You communicate candidly - to executives, peers, & direct reports. You are a pro at prioritizing. You are looking around corners & for the next big idea. Above all, you will be critical during this foundational stage of the company, & instrumental in making Faire the de-facto platform for Brands to distribute their products & for independent Retailers to source amazing products for their stores.
This job is located in Atlanta. While we are currently remote due to Covid-19, we are seeking candidates who are based in the Atlanta area OR who are willing to relocate upon our eventual return to the office (timing to be determined)
As an SDR Team Lead, Brand Partnerships You Will:
- Manage goals, roles & responsibilities, operational cadence, & professional development for a team of SDRs
- Attract, hire, & grow a team of best-in-class SDRs
- Support direct reports by shadowing/reviewing cold calls & providing feedback on how to improve efficiency & effectiveness of calls & email cadences
- Track, analyze, & communicate key sales metrics & business trends, tracking the results & reporting to senior management
- You have 4-5 years of experience in tech sales/account management/business development/consulting including 1-2 years of management experience
- You are excited about building relationships, particularly with small businesses
- You enjoy managing teams & are invested in individuals growth
- You enjoy sales & are comfortable operating in a quota-based role
- You care about our customers & making them successful
- You are analytical & data driven -- you can define KPIs & measure progress/success for your initiatives
- You are excited to join & can operate in a fast-growth, high-potential environment
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Faire may include video & phone interviews, test projects, and/or on-site interviews.
Why youll love working at Faire:
- We are entrepreneurs: We believe entrepreneurship is a calling & our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. Every member of our team is an owner of the business & taking part in the founding process.
- We are using tech & machine learning to level the playing field: We are using the power of technology & data to connect brands & boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 100,000 small business owners.
- We build products our customers love: Everything we do is ultimately in the service of helping our customers grow their business because our goal is to grow the pie - not steal a piece from it. Running a small business is hard work, but using Faire makes it easy.
- We are curious & resourceful: We always find a way to get the job done & come up with creative solutions to whatever problems are standing in our way. People at Faire are insatiably curious. We lead with curiosity & data in our decision making & reason from a first principles mindset.
Faire was founded in 2017 by a team of early product & engineering leads from Square. Were backed by some of the top investors in retail & tech including: Y Combinator, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Forerunner Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, & DST Global. We have offices in San Francisco, Kitchener-Waterloo, & Salt Lake City. Were looking for smart, resourceful & passionate people to join us as we power the shop local movement. To learn more about Faire & our customers, you can read more on our blog.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.