At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft Healthcare is changing the way hospitals, clinics, health plans & other healthcare organizations think about transportation. We are solving big problems & meeting the needs of our clients & their people, from employees to nurses to patients, in a whole new way. Our work is fun, challenging, & rewarding & we are looking for customer-focused team members passionate about solving problems & delighting our partners.
As an Account Manager on our Provider team, youll help our existing partners understand the power of Lyft. Were looking for sharp, hard-working people who are passionate about transforming healthcare. Were building the next great transportation platform, & we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
- Manage a portfolio of Lyfts health system & provider partners
- Accountable for growing accounts & achieving quarterly revenue goals
- Incorporate knowledge of healthcare & transportation to understand partner priorities & anticipate needs
- Ensure adoption & usage of Lyfts full suite of products -- patient transportation & staff travel programs
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders across legal, compliance, strategy, product & marketing
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement & efficiency & provide recommendations
- Manage & forecast sales opportunities in Salesforce CRM
- 4+ years of account management or similar experience
- Healthcare experience, preferably working with providers (health systems, hospitals, clinics)
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets & goals
- Passion for Lyfts mission & ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Proactive, self-starter with strong project management & execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, & presentation skills
- Team-oriented mindset & ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- High customer service & work ethic
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.