Were looking for an experienced technical recruiter to help grow our world-class engineering team, specifically supporting our Product Software Engineering group. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self starter that has demonstrated success scaling engineering teams of fast growing technology organizations. Partnering with other members of our People & Engineering Team, you will have a significant impact on the continued growth of a high profile technology organization that is changing at home fitness. We are looking for someone that can hit the pavement & fill open requisitions, but can also bring a creative approach to helping grow our talent & engineering brand.
Our recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals, as well as a roadmap to execute across that aims to create a seamless & positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, & interviewers. Were looking for a seasoned professional who loves recruiting to join our team. If this sounds like you, wed love to talk!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Source & build a pipeline of technical candidates from various means, including online social channels, our job board, referrals, hiring platforms, your own network, meetups, events & more
- Hire highly sought after candidates for our Product Software Engineering team, including our Machine Learning, Systems Performance & Architecture teams.
- You'll be the expert for hiring for our Software Engineering team, understanding their needs, where they stand in their target goal to hiring, what roles need to be prioritized, etc.
- Work with our hiring managers to understand their needs to accurately define the role we are looking to fill; crafting a process that will lead us to the right hire in a timely, efficient manner
- Leave no stone unturned & provide the best experience to candidates through successful management of every aspect of the interview process
- Share best practices & constantly look for new techniques or products that can improve the recruiting team overall
- Proactively guide candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from prospecting, to preliminary phone calls, through the offer stage, all the way up to on-boarding; the entire time be able to provide an amazing candidate experience, consistently providing all necessary information to our candidates
- Be able to own & drive processes independently, including looking for areas of opportunity to make improvements, conducting experiments & making successful changes based on data
- Create reporting & hiring metrics to present to hiring managers & leadership, so that at any time all stakeholders know where we currently stand & how we can improve
- Have a passion for creating a diverse workforce, including introducing us to new sourcing techniques & / or partnering with external groups to attend or host hiring events
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years of full cycle technical recruiting experience in a high growth environment
- Relationship building with hiring managers at all levels & making quality hires
- Confidence to jump in & move on open requisitions with a sense of urgency
- Creative & innovative mindset & the ability to independently solve problems
- Dedicated to knowledge-sharing at all stages of a hiring cycle
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends & the latest sourcing tools
- Ability to close technical candidates in a competitive market & industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to understand/communicate complex role requirements
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker & a self-starter
- A network of top engineering talent, ideally in machine learning, software engineering, systems performance and/or architecture
- Built out engineering teams at other fast growth technology organizations either as an internal or external recruiter, or both.
- An intellectual curiosity for the recruiting space with the ability to think of new & creative ways to build our technical talent pipelines
- Have worked across different verticals including engineering, product, design, marketing, business systems, or more
- Experience conceiving, organizing, & executing engaging engineering / recruiting events
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have used Greenhouse!
- Have a passion for fitness & technology
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.