What's next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the worlds largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners & curators who share, discover & influence whats new, now & next in music & audio.
The Partnerships team mission is to scale advertising revenue, through the establishment of long-term, strategic relationships with exclusive reseller partners. We work alongside our partners to solve client business goals & challenges through mutually beneficial ideas & measurable results. Were seeking a Sr. Manager, US Partnerships to support our domestic advertising business.
The primary responsibility of the Sr. Manager, US Partnerships is to lead efforts in scaling SoundClouds US advertising business in direct partnership with Pandora, SoundClouds largest ad reseller partner. He/she will maintain senior level partner management across the Pandora organization, manage daily workflow & drive RFP efforts, oversee the development of sales materials, meet & manage revenue expectations, & ensure sales & reporting processes are established & maintained. This role will report into the VP, Partner Management.
The Sr. Manager, US Partnerships will lead a team of sales strategists responsible for partnering with the Pandora sales teams to developpersuasive custom advertising solutions for brand partners. In tandem with our partners, you will be responsible for influencing customer conversations through strategic storytelling, actionable insights & creative ideas for positive growth & relationship outcomes. You will advise clients on SoundClouds broad range of advertising solutions online & offline to help them build custom, integrated programs that achieve their objectives & connect seamlessly with their audiences.
SoundCloud partners closely with many of the worlds biggest advertisers & agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses & brands. We enjoy a birds eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile & online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age.
- Partner with Pandora sales teams to develop competitive, persuasive sales solutions, & integrated marketing programs to meet/exceed Brand & Agency objectives & drive revenue
- Maintain senior-level partner management with Pandoras Sales & Sales Development organizations
- Oversee & develop sales strategy & workflow best practices with our reseller partner
- Support in the creation of smart, integrated proposals & sales collateral in response to qualified proactive opportunities & RFP requests; Develop the story, strategically frame approach, develop creative ideas & leverage SoundClouds solution suite, product expertise & internal relationships to bring together these proposals
- Lead internal strategy discussions with cross-functional teams (e.g., Marketing, Artist Relations, Product) to develop integrated marketing programs
- Leverage market expertise to help proactively drive conversations with advertisers through big idea thinking & first to market concepts with the knowledge of turning market data into insights to support marketing stories & solution recommendations
- 6+ years relevant experience in digital advertising sales, integrated marketing, and/or reseller management
- 2+ years relevant experience of people managing & team development
- Highly team-oriented with a collaborative spirit
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal team members & industry partners
- An articulate professional with exemplary written & oral communication skills, as this position is required to develop original written content & the demonstrated ability to present in high-profile group environments
- Is data proficient with the ability to provide meaningful analytical insights
- Highly proactive, solution-oriented, autonomous & resourceful
- Detail-oriented & ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- LOVE OF MUSIC