? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs & freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking & financing, to bookkeeping & spend management. At Qonto, we are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact & a great user experience. So, if you're looking for an ambitious team that's modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design & technology combined with great customer care, get in touch! Find out more about the Qonto Way here
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 250,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As Qonto's Global Content Operations Manager you will be the organizational force behind the Global Content team, liaising with all local content teams. You are forward-thinking & always looking to learn, & have a strong experience in project management and/or content management. You enjoy building processes & aligning teams.
In our Growth team, you will work within the Global Content Team, reporting to our Head of Global Content you will manage projects across our 4 markets, such as content creation requests, distributing the content team's day-to-day tasks, & giving them a deeper insight into upcoming work in the pipeline.
As a Global Content Ops at Qonto, you will
• Lead content project management to help keep content development flowing efficiently, including intake, task building, light execution, & managing multiple projects/stakeholders
• Identify & implement improved processes & workflows for global & local content teams
• Cross-collaborate with the marketing teams to streamline workflows to improve efficiency & quality: e.g working with PMM, CRM, Acquisition, Marketing, & Partnership teams to determine internal client needs, prioritization, & clear communication around deadlines
• Conduct content audits & gap analysis, & use findings to develop recommendations to improve content creation/operations
• Establish a data-driven culture to better track Content performance: own & set up the right tools to follow the performance of each Content piece & prioritize/review execution accordingly
• Report to Marketing leadership around Content team resourcing, forecasting, & process updates
• Effectively communicate & work with other team members including PR, Social, Brand, Video, & the design teams
What you can expect
• Working in a hyper-growth & International environment (#Next40)
• Hands-on culture, take on responsibilities & decision-making
• Learning & improving your ways of working every day
• Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years experience with a fast & successful track record in operational or project management roles & collaborating within a fast-paced environment.
• Content Expert: Skills in content management, including use of content management systems & other technologies.
• Data-driven: Own & manage processes & reporting with cross-functional partners for tracking & monitoring performance on content accuracy.
• Stakeholder Management: Ability to work with cross-functional teams & collaborate with content strategists, designers, copywriters, product marketers, & others to deliver quality content.
• Teamwork: Exude positivity with team player mentality & flexibility
• Thoughtful problem-solver: You have excellent interpersonal skills & are able to come up with innovative & creative solutions
• Organized: You have stellar organizational & project management skills.
• Languages: You speak & write English perfectly.