Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
The CRM Associate plays a critical role in helping grow Slices CRM program. You will be responsible for execution of personalized communications for consumers across all channels & key touch points, including email, push notifications, SMS, & direct mail. This is a critical role with an opportunity to add impact by building the campaigns from the ground up & drive GMV. You will report to the Marketing Operations Team Lead.
What youll do:
- Own day-to-day operation of CRM campaigns - campaign segmentation, email/push/in-app/SMS deployment, setting up A/B & multivariate tests, quality assurance, customer contact frequency
- Work with the CRM Team manager to create campaign strategies & be responsible for campaign execution
- Create & monitor marketing campaigns within Braze
- Create weekly & monthly reports detailing campaign performance
- Deliver personalized experiences across all CRM channels
What were looking for:
- 1+ years of experience creating campaigns in a CRM platform like or similar to Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, Adobe Cloud
- Experience working with Litmus or similar program
- 1+ year Experience with HTML & CSS
- Strong understanding of email best practices & CAN-SPAM compliance
- Excellent interpersonal skills & team player mentality
- Experience with data & analytics platforms
- Result-driven mentality
- A "no task is too small" mentality
- Willingness to go the extra mile & develop a fascination for Slice
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.