Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This Associate Business Developmentrole is within the North America Sales function. This role is responsible for managing relationships with net new issuer clients as they move from signed contract through portfolio conversion. This implententations / project management role will ensure that all elements of conversion & on-boarding process are completed to client satisfaction. Additionally, cross-sell opportunities will arise in the process, & the individual will need to execute on those openings. Qualified candidates will show an ability to quickly build relationships with new clients & with internal stakeholders.
- Manage & execute new client on-boarding & conversion related activities - delivering a high quality experience for clients
- Expand new relationships/partnerships through implementing of Visa products & services - generating revenue opportunities as appropriate
- Manage post-contract-execution implementation pipeline
- Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the Client's business objectives are met & that the performance metrics of their payment portfolios are maximized
- Continuously review payment landscape & recommend, develop, & implement new & creative approaches to support new revenue opportunities
- Provide operational or technical leadership within sales
- Ensure implementation of annual goals & plans
- Foster productive relationships at all levels with the client & the Visa organization
- Work with Net New Sales Team to understand pipeline & support sales as needed
- Develop an understanding of the Financial Institution's business including payment strategy across all product platforms
- Participate in sales meetings & training activities
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all Visa products & services, including EFT processing services
This position is full-time & will be located inVisa Office (Austin, Foster City, Highlands Ranch, Charlotte, Ashburn)
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Willingness to learn & execute effectives sales strategies for new payment products & services
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical & strategic planning skills
- Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives with efficiency, professionalism & with demonstrated trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Confidence & ability to effectively createanddeliver presentationsto all audiences up to the executive levels
- Ability to coordinate internal & external resources & nurture cross functional relationships
- Demonstrated understanding of financial indicators to measure business performance & an ability to summarize business & financial data in a useful manner for planning & decision
- This positioncanbe located in one of the followingVisa Office's (Austin, Foster City, Highlands Ranch, Charlotte, Ashburn)
- Relocation assistance will not be offered for this role.
- This position requires the individual to travel 0% to 10% of the time.
- Incumbentmust make themselves available during core business hours.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms.
- Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.