Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through text, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a Corporate Development Manager to play a key part in the growth of our company. The Corporate Development & Business Development teams drive Pagers expansion by entering into new geographic markets, expanding vertically & horizontally into new business use cases, forming new partnerships with other innovative healthcare companies & securing capital from financing sources.
This unique opportunity offers this individual the opportunity to work directly with C-suite executives & the finance team, in addition to regular interactions with senior leadership & the Board of Directors. Pager is a fast-paced, agile, tech startup in one of the fastest growing sectors in digital healthcare.
- Build & maintain detailed financial budget & projection models.
- Analyze financial performance & results for opportunities of improvement
- Participate in capital fundraising activities including due diligence, data rooms & contract negotiations.
- Provide pricing analytics, unit cost calculations, trends forecasting, & scenario support to department heads
- Evaluate & work on partnership, M&A & special situation opportunities
- Develop, track & analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to performance of the business
- Prepare board package materials & participating in meetings with Board of Directors & Advisory Board
- Research & report on competitors & competitive landscape
- 4-6 years experience in private equity, venture capital, investment banking, equity research, M&A or corporate development roles
- Strong financial modeling skills required
- Strong analytical & problem-solving capabilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills & ability to develop strong working relationships
- Preferably some experience with the healthcare sector
- MBA is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.