Were looking for a strategic social media leader to join Vimeos growing communications team, working to support our brand, broad user community, & strategic growth objectives to enable video for work.
This is the right opportunity for a social media professional with experience working with audiences such as video makers & creators, B2B SaaS providers, and/or HR & marketing pros. The candidate must have a strong track record of developing high-impact earned/organic social media campaigns, crafting breakthrough content, & working collaboratively & cross-functionally to lead social elements of integrated marketing, thought leadership, & brand initiatives.
What youll do:
- Drive audience & engagement & growth across all owned/earned social channels to drive brand awareness, establish the company as an industry leader in video for work, & company revenue targets
- Lead the development & execution of best-in-class earned social & community strategies & social aspects of integrated marketing & communications campaigns
- Manage the daily creation, publishing, & posting of content across all platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, & LinkedIn
- Lead social strategy development/provide social-related counsel for all product launches, collaborations, & special projects
- Partner with marketing (content & demand generation), customer support, HR, & other communications functions to create positive engagement & community management across existing customers, communities & with influencers of interest in support of the Vimeo brand
- Enable employees to amplify Vimeos initiatives across social platforms
- Maintain brand consistency across all social channels
- Support senior leaders in developing & operationalizing an individual social media presence
- Develop & maintain social media monitoring & community management, working closely with customer service to effectively manage community & customer engagement & response
- Create & distribute daily/weekly/monthly reporting on social media metrics, engagement, & recommendations to optimize the companys social presence; blend with other earned media metrics
Skills & knowledge you should posses:
- 6+ years of Social Media experience in the B2B technology industry and/or video creator community
- Proven track record of successfully devising & executing creative online strategies & growing social media channels
- Strong creative eye for content development & at the forefront of social trends & innovation
- Passion for using video to communicate with & engage audiences
- Possesses strong copywriting & video creation skills
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience developing channel-by-channel audiences, goals, & effective KPIs
- Strong knowledge of other elements of marketing & communications (e.g., paid media, media relations)
- Ability to multitask, organize, & prioritize work
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs