We are seeking a Strategic Value Consultant to join our Analytics team. This position currently reports into the COO & will be based in our New York office. This role will support the sales & client services organizations to substantiate the financial & operational benefits for retailers considering Ordergrooves Relationship Commerce platform. This individual is responsible for developing & executing a business case framework & a delivery process that engages our prospects & customers in a collaborative calculation of total revenue opportunity, total cost of ownership (TCO) & return on investment (ROI). This person will collaborate closely with the Customer Data Analytics team to advise on how to maintain & augment industry benchmarks, & to identify additional measures of performance that showcase OrderGrooves capabilities in support of Sales & Customer Success.
This is an excellent opportunity for a financially-oriented retail professional to join a high-growth organization focused on a rapidly-growing market space. The ideal candidate is someone who has high energy, experience to independently run this function, & is consultative in nature.
- Develop & maintain a business case framework & delivery process.
- Work with the Customer Data Analytics team to tune industry benchmarks, key performance indicators, & business value measures for retailers in particular affinity groups (i.e. size, geography, vertical).
- Support sales & client services remotely & in the field with executive meetings, workshops & one-on-one meetings to build, conduct & ultimately present the business case & other key analysis in a way that engenders collaboration with the internal customer teams.
- Construct executive-level presentations & present complex analytical findings in clear, concise & influential manner.
- Collaborate with Marketing to promote the business value that clients derive from Ordergrooves cloud-based platform
We are looking for a highly experienced individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who will define & deliver a business case framework & delivery process that will scale easily across a growing number of customer opportunities with a growing delivery team. You must be an exceptional communicator, have a background in retail financial data analysis, & previous experience in a role that provided critical support to the Sales team.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or other related field, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of retail and/or consulting experience
- Extremely proficient in financial modeling & analysis (predominantly utilizing excel)
- Strong research, quantitative & analytical skills
- Very strong written & presentation communication skills, delivered with professional presence
- Track record of success helping to sell solutions that transform a customers business
- Knowledge of retail cloud & in-store commerce systems
- An ability to engage directly with C-Level executives at Fortune 500 Retailers
- Excellent people & management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, & retail executives.
- Sales-driven philosophy that enables field success & helps drive revenue
- Willing to travel 50%
Were a close-knit team growing to 100 this year, have raised over $40M in venture capital & are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking & ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands & retailers in the world. We demand the best of ourselves & each other & never miss an opportunity celebrate our team & our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs, & game nights where we can get together & have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation & stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 sqft private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce & have fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more & apply!
Ordergroove is committed to creating a welcoming & supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds & experiences to join our growing team.