Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As Test Kitchen Supervisor you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day workload of multiple Culinary Assurance Leads as well as the Culinary intern. You & your team will be responsible for all Test Kitchen organization including inventory/SKU management & basic kitchen maintenance. In this role, you will work closely as a liaison between the Culinary & Recipe Planning teams to prioritize, execute, & support Culinary & Menu (C&MO) testing needs. Additionally, you will contribute to the weekly new recipe development pipeline. To succeed in this role, youll need to have excellent organization skills, the ability to work well cross-functionally, & a strong bias towards process improvement & implementation.
- Ensure test kitchen cross-test & retest execution is completed weekly
- Manage test kitchen organization: inventory/SKU management & basic kitchen maintenance
- Work cross-functionally with other C&MO teams to ensure kitchen output is prioritized correctly & all deadlines are met
- Work cross-functionally across both the Culinary team & C&MO teams drive continuous improvement across test kitchen processes
- Develop successful & delicious recipes
- Manage the day-to-day workload of multiple Culinary Assurance Leads
- Manage the Culinary Intern
- Detail-oriented You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- A self-starter You are highly motivated & passionate. Youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously.
- An excellent communicator You can explain complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Collaborative Coordinate data & input from multiple stakeholders to produce data-driven decisions & effectively communicate them across different functions.
At a minimum, you have...
- 4-6+ years experience
- Culinary school degree or equivalent Test Kitchen & culinary related work experience
- Fluent in Microsoft Office & G-Suite applications
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.