BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
We are a high energy tech company & were seeking an enterprising individual to join our growing team as a Functional Analyst. The Functional Analyst is responsible for working with developers & product managers in an Agile environment. Those responsibilities include creating user stories, acceptance criteria & acceptance tests as well as manual testing of functionality provided by the developers for each sprint.
- 3-5 years Quality Assurance experience
- 1-3 years of experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of web technologies (Java, HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Intelligent, energetic, & hardworking individual
- Ability to analyze stack traces & application logs
- Excited by a fast-paced & environment
- Knowledge of common test methodologies (ATDD, Exploratory, White/Black Box, etc.)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in the following is a plus: Bitbucket/Stash/Github, Web Services, Postman, & TestRail
- Prior hands on release management experience with tools such as Jenkins or Bitbucket to deliver work from test environment to production.
- Experience leveraging automated testing to deploy software.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Analyze business requirements & wireframes
- Architect test plans
- Write, validate, & execute test cases with use case approach in an agile environment
- Communicate test results & daily status
- Articulate issues found with steps on how to reproduce
- Take ownership over issues found in production that made it through QA
- Track defects & provide quality metrics
- Participate in team sprint planning meetings to apply testing methodology & fill in any testing gaps
- Report/communicate feature release information to the business
- Understand & be able to communicate to the product team a technical explanation of bug/fix/feature/enhancement
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.