The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yextis looking for a Senior Diversity & Inclusion Managerwho will be responsible for setting the D&I long-term strategy & defining our approach as it relates to diversity & inclusion across our workforce. We are looking for someone who is passionate about both setting the strategy, as well as working closely withYextsix Intersect Employee Resource Groups in driving participation & engagement.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this individual will bring thought leadership, deep insights from both qualitative & quantitative data, & strategic thinking to the role. This person will partner withYextsleadership team to discuss their diversity needs,YextsERGs, as well as HR, Recruiting, & People Analytics.
What You'll Do
- Develop & implement diversity & inclusion strategies in partnership with HR & Recruiting leaders as it relates to recruitment, performance management, leadership development, employee engagement & retention
- Influence better decisions related to people practices & HR priorities through compelling data, analysis & recommendations forYext'sbusiness that aligns with the company's people values
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment & accountability for the employee experience & diversity action plans across the business
- Partner with Communications to regularly communicate internal & external diversity & inclusion initiatives, events & progress
- LeadYextsIntersect group meetings where the different ERGs meet to discuss activities, concerns, & strategies
- Partner with each ERG to ensure that they have support & a voice on the People Operations team
- Establish governance, mission, budget & oversight for all D&I work that impactsYext'sworkforce
- Partner with People Analytics team to develop & analyze metrics for measuring progress & effectiveness of the diversity & inclusion strategy
What You Have
- 12+ years of experience in either HR, or Talent Management or Product Management or Diversity & Inclusion or other disciplines
- Demonstrated experience articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy & driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
- Experience in translating external & internal trends into innovative practices
- Proven track record of facilitating company-level initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Communication experience exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Experience translating data & analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions & measuring impact
- Interpersonal experience with experience developing relationships with peers & leaders across an organization
- Keen ability to drive change: to transform, align & inspire in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative with a natural orientation towards community building & organizing
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.