Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
At Slice, we are committed to delivering the best possible ordering experience for pizza lovers. We are looking for a passionate VP of Customer Experience to be the voice of the customer (both our restaurant partners & the consumers) across the organization. From the moment an order is placed with Slice, the Customer Experience team is responsible for all communication with the customer. Youll drive our customer loyalty efforts by establishing our strategy, developing Voice of the Customer programs & insights, managing & scaling our support teams, & working closely with our restaurant, product & engineering team to continuously improve our customer experience. You will report the Chief Business Officer.
What youll do:
- Be the primary advocate for the Slice customer, representing both the voice of the customer & the company, & balancing the needs of the customer with those of the business
- Develop & lead a best in class Voice of the Customer program to gain insights into both restaurant partners & consumers needs
- Identify different customer subsets & analyze customer insights to create a better experience through process/product change, communication change, & beyond
- Develop strategic initiatives that drive customer satisfaction, retention & LTV
- Explore & advise executive leadership on new technologies and/or vendors to improve productivity & customer engagement to keep them coming back
- Partner with our product & engineering teams on the exploration & execution of product developments to improve customer experience & team efficiencies
- Evaluate productivity & performance across the Customer Service team as it measures up to company-wide goals & department KPIs
- Determine staffing levels across Customer Service to guarantee service expectations are met
- Coach & develop the team to provide stellar support across all channels & build authentic relationships with our customers
What were looking for:
- 8+ years of experience on the CX team of a fast-growth startup
- Proven experience creating processes that enable a CX team to scale & deliver tangible business benefit (NPS improvements, churn reduction, product improvements)
- Ability to work cross-functionally & collaborate with the leadership team on developing & executing overall company strategies
- Ability to leverage data to make strategic decisions
- Team player with a positive attitude & strong interpersonal skills
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.