We are looking for a Marketing Operations Senior Analyst to join the marketing operations team to help us evolve & grow our center of excellence & internal support function. As a core member of Taniums marketing operations team, you will manage our internal request intake process & work cross functionally with internal stakeholders, IT teams, vendors, & contractors to make continuous process improvements & system enhancements within marketing. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in many of the latest marketing technology platforms & follow industry best practices at a rapidly growing B2B technology company.
The ideal candidate will seek to become an expert in many of our marketing technologies, solve difficult data problems, & translate complex information in an understandable way to less technical teammates.
What youll do:
- Partner with teammates, IT, contractors, & vendors to execute process improvement & system enhancement projects
- Manage our marketing operations Center of Excellence (CoE) to ensure we are fielding internal requests, routing to appropriate owners, & maintaining communication on ticket progression with well defined SLAs.
- Provide governance over all marketing processes & data
- Ensure marketing technology & CRM are aligned to business requirements
- Own projects end to end, maintain Plan of Records documents with structured timelines, responsibilities & enablement for stakeholders
- Educate Field Marketing on data, processes & best practices.
What were looking for:
- 4 years of experience in a systems or analytical role, ideally focused in IT or marketing
- Bachelors degree, preferably in business, mathematics, statistics, or a related field
- Working experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Excel & other core B2B marketing tools
- Strong understanding of data structure with long term vision to build scalable processes
- Ability to manage projects between teams & departments & with the understanding of downstream impacts of process changes & improvements
- Exceptional communication skills & demonstrated ability to work & communicate data with senior leadership
- Self-starter & ability to thrive in an ambiguous and/or fluid business environment.
Tanium offers an endpoint management & security platform built for the worlds most demanding IT environments. Many of the worlds largest & most sophisticated organizations including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, & remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for five consecutive years & ranks 4th on FORTUNEs list of the Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in & give back to the causes they care about most.