At Stack Overflow, our mission is to serve developers. Whether were helping developers get answers to their questions or find new jobs, we build products that make millions of developers lives better every day.
The Manager of Customer Success, Enterpriseis a leadership role in the Customer Experience Org. Enterprise is one of Stack Overflows newest & fastest growing product offering. With that in mind, this is a tremendous opportunity for the Manager of Customer Success to build a world class, customer-centric team from the ground up. The Manager of Customer Success is responsible for overseeing & developing the systems, processes, procedures & dedicated resources associated with Customer Success & Client Services/Support functions for the Enterprise team. The Manager of Customer Success will partner with Stack Overflows Director of Customer Success to identify & integrate the appropriate activities into the overall customer journey.
Additionally, its within the purview of the Manager of Customer Success to work with the GM, the EVP of Revenue, the Enterprise Product Manager & Customer Success Engineers to develop the processes & procedures that members of the sales team follow in building viable & supportable solutions for customers including post-sales related activities of the account management function. This position reports to Stack Overflows Director of Customer Success/Experience.
Core functions Covered:
Customer Success: Customer-facing proactive service layer primarily tasked with making sure that the customer achieves maximum value through the adoption & usage of Enterprise product. Customer Success owns the adoption & ongoing engagement phases in the customer journey. As such, this may involve working with Sales and/or the Customer pre-sale for proposal buy-in, evaluating & helping define the implementation plan, evaluating or setting success metrics, & everything post sales relative to on-boarding, training, optimization, & proactive work to ensure renewals & growth.
Client Services: Reactive service layer performing in-product tasks on behalf of the customer charged per their request or implied time allocation as part of what is negotiated into a deal. The assumption here is that customer product issues are directed to Client Service & product configuration or technical challenges are directed to Customer Engineering/Support.
What we're looking for:
- Work with clients directly, as needed, to achieve all goals related to Customer Success & Client Service.
- Work with other departments (Sales, Marketing, Product, Revenue Operations) to discover needs & determine policy, best practices, & SLAs based on these requirements & discussions.
- Recommend & create processes, documentation, & training curriculum to implement & improve internal operational policies & systems relative to account management & customer success related operations.
- Train, guide, & deploy Customer Success representatives to
- Collect & report on customer best practices, product usage, & product quality.
- Identify, track & report on success metrics, both pertaining to clients & internal teams.
- Work with product management & development team to recommend changes to website, products, & services to better fulfill customer needs, improve product functionality & quality, & maximize operational efficiencies.
What you'll get in return:
- Ability to work remotely, with flexible hours (subject to our SLAs of course)
- 20 days paid vacation + holidays
- Completely free health insurance - no copay, no premiums (US residents)
- Stock Options
- Generous parental leave (10-16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, & unlimited sick days
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Overflow does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company & better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can & we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.