Administrative Assistant - Part-time
At RoadBotics, we help governments & partners assess road infrastructure so that they can make objective infrastructure decisions & build better infrastructure.
The RoadBotics team is looking for an organized Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative & clerical tasks. This position is part-time with the opportunity to grow to full-time.
Our new Administrative Assistant will help the team stay organized & on track. This new team member will be the champion of keeping the office, schedules, & appointments running smoothly. They will be making travel arrangements, completing expense reports, providing support to our managers & team members & assisting in daily office needs. If you consider yourself an organized person with great communication skills & a desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, wed like to meet you!
Who you are:
You are an engaged, organized person who loves working with a close-knit team. You have strong communication skills that enable you to complete tasks & work with many team members. A long to-do list is something that comes easy to you. You are not afraid of tackling printer problems or figuring out random requests. You catch details others seem to miss & are familiar with reviewing items to ensure teammates caught everything. You may have had experience with start-ups or small teams before & enjoy wearing multiple hats when teammates need help.
Job Responsibilities in Detail:
- Organize & schedule appointments
- Write & distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, & forms
- Handle general printing, scanning, photocopying for senior team members as needed
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop & maintain a filing system
- Monitor & manage executive social media accounts
- Manage executive management to-do lists, emails, calendar, & schedule
- Make travel & accommodation arrangements
- Book conference rooms, calls, calendar invites, etc
- Manage office events such as catering, venues, etc.
- Submit & reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal & external clients
- Liaise with executive & senior team members to handle requests & queries
- Keep up with office supply inventory
- Screen & direct phone calls & distribute correspondence
- Run small errands as necessary office supplies, mailing, bank, etc.