LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Workplace Experience Site Lead will oversee the day-to-day office operations including but not limited to some facilities management, office supplies & equipment. Also assist in the organization & coordination of facilities operations, procedures & resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness & efficiency. This position also works closely with Workplace Planning & Strategy & Events & Engagement.
- Assumes responsibility for effective & efficient workflow through the New York HQ office, front desk, porter & matron staff
- Oversee prompt completion of maintenance & service/repair of office & equipment.
- Point of contact for facilities management & vendors. Maintains contracts, payments, receipts, & related leasing documents.
- Oversee daily catering management & event planning for corporate events & functions.
- Assisting in various project-related tasks including, moves, build-outs, & budget preparation
- Organize & coordinate office operations & establish procedures as needed (or Designs & implements office policies by establishing standards & procedures)
- Responsible for assessing the companys compliance with Health, Safety & Emergency Preparedness; promote the wellbeing of employees in the workplace; avoid exposure to risks & cost; support the companys safety principles & goals
- Coordinates all adds, moves & changes related to new hires, office furniture needs & tel/data coordination.
- Ensures work is being completed properly, in a timely manner, & in accordance with Company standards.
- Assists as needed to Track open & available seats, ensuring areas are ready for new hires
- Must handle stress well & be quick thinking; Strong decision making skills
- Prior experience in managing HVAC, plumbing & other facility systems required
- Prior experience in Class A Buildings & office populations 500+
- Effectively manage to work efficiently in a fastpaced environment, troubleshoot & follow projects through to completion, with strict deadlines & without loss of attention to detail, budget & reporting
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Google Suite & experience with internet research & database management
- Exercise good listening & communication skills with sensitivity to cultural communication differences
- 6-10 years relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Experience in managing & supervising
- Pleasant, diplomatic manner & disposition in interacting with colleagues & the general public
- A great multitasker, service oriented & detail oriented
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities & high customer demand
- Hands-on & can help lead people to be more effective
- Subject Matter Expert in facility related matters
- Strong communicator
- Great at managing people, both internal as well as vendor & external partners
- High performer with excellent record keeping & organizational skills.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Health & Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York City the best city in the world, & take advantage of our commute.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.