About the right team member:
Successfully onboard venues onto the platform. This entails communicating with studio partners, tracking the partners journey from handoff to launch, creating the partners page, setting up pricing, & confirming that the partner fully understands the ClassPass business model. Additionally you will assist in all integration setup including, overseeing successful setup, troubleshooting any technical issues, & confirming test reservations.
- Manage & oversee the partner onboarding process by assisting new studio partners with their ClassPass venue page, schedule build out & spot allocation to increase their overall revenue potential on ClassPass
- Monitor & prioritize all venue integrations to ensure successful setup, while tracking & troubleshooting any technical bugs & integration failures across studio partners
- Understand the ClassPass integration with outside booking platforms in order to advise the Partner Success team on how to fix potential roadblocks
- Work cross-functionally with the Partner Development team, Partner Success team & integrations providing clear feedback & suggesting solutions as it relates to critical topics core to our operations & execution
- Understand & track the ClassPass product portfolio & pricing structure for studio partners
- Implement improvements to the onboarding experience & learn the ClassPass systems & tools including SalesForce, pricing setup & studio booking integration sites
- Modify the on-boarding experience when needed as we introduce new inventory to the platform
- Bachelors degree
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks & an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment & working with a remote team
ClassPass Company Culture
Our growing team (now over 200 strong!) is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work & working out seriously. The attire of choice is athleisure & you'll often see ClassPassers buddying up to take a class. Were as inspired by the 35M reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members & studios, which is why we work together every day to innovate & create new ways we can make the world a more active place. Join us!