Walmart InHome delivers fresh groceries from your local store directly to your kitchen or garage fridge. Rolling out to over 1 million customers in Kansas City, Pittsburgh & Vero Beach this Fall.
We are a scrappy & entrepreneurial team with access to the resources of the world's largest retailer. We're building cutting edge technology from our lab in Greenpoint, NY & our journey has just begun.
What Youll Do
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, & engineers to define our mobile experience
- Establish robust build environment including unit testing & continuous integration processes
- Work alongside other mobile engineers to maintain & build new features for the InHome Customer & Associate apps
- Help R&D teams by building POCs & MVPs
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- 5+ years of experience developing, releasing, & maintaining iOS applications
- Experience working on a consumer-facing app
- Deep understanding of Swift or Objective-C & iOS frameworks
- Experience working in Xcode, Instruments, etc.
- Ability to translate wireframes into iOS views with pixel-perfect precision
- Experience working with Bluetooth/BLE
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience working with GraphQL APIs a plus
- Competitive salary & equity
- Health, dental, & vision Insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- A large, open workspace in NYCs Greenpoint neighborhood
- A kitchen full of fresh fruit & snacks