- Generates schedules & ensuring adherence to service goals & CS requirements.
- Provide agents with a working schedule for the business week, incorporating all CS requirements (i.e. retraining, coaching, callback, etc) as well as forecasting & scheduling assumptions.
- Analyze volume arrival & other pertinent patterns by gathering data from WFM tools.
- Staffs the appropriate number of agents at the proper time based on recent/historical volume arrival patterns.
- Regularly monitors trends & flags any changes that may impact resource allocation.
- Recommends solutions to scheduling conflicts and/or special scheduling requests.
- Coordinates with CS POCs for activities (i.e. phone, non-phone) that needs to be scheduled.
- Gathers, complies & processes all headcount reports, leave, & schedule requests.
- Provides CS team with realistic schedules based on current manpower resources & performance.
- At least 2 years in College, Associate Degree and/or Bachelors Degree.
- With 1 year of Workforce Capacity Planning experience.
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management experience.
- Knowledge of WFM tools & systems (preferably Teleopti).
- Good English Communication Skill.