AppLovin empowers mobile game developers of all sizes to connect with billions of global users each month & get their games discovered. Founded in 2012, the company provides developers with the tools needed to monetize, publish, analyze, & grow their businessesall in one place. The AppLovin marketing platform & analytics suite enable developers to acquire new users & improve profitability. Lion Studios, AppLovins independent media division, gives developers access to proven resources for publishing & promoting their apps. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto & Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
The AppLovin Business Development team develops & sustains partnerships with mobile game & application developers. A customer facing team, working closely with mobile platform publishers & developers. Coupling Strategic Sales, strong negotiation skills, a deep knowledge of industry trends, along with market analyses, the BD team transforms new opportunities into long term relationships & endurable revenues.
- You will interface, negotiate & develop high-impact relationships with mobile game & app developers across Vietnam to build business partnerships & support company growth
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, negotiate & close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- Network at events & meet-ups within the mobile gaming / application space to build business relationships & partnerships
- Liaise with our internal technical & operation teams regarding any publisher-focused technical queries, & provide customer support
- Leverage competitive analysis & understand the mobile advertising landscape
- 2-8 years of work experience (any industry is welcome)
- Exceptional client management skills, with proven success in business/client retention & business growth
- Must be data-driven & detail oriented, with strong analytical & negotiation skills
- Proactive problem solving capabilities & outstanding interpersonal skills
- High level of written & oral communication skills with ability to communicate complex models & concepts
- Must be flexible with the schedule due to the communication with people in US, Japan & Europe
- High level of written & oral communication skills in Vietnamese & English is required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Being a fan of mobile & computer games. Youll be working with game developers on games, so its always a plus to have a passion for the vertical that youre working on.
- Proven interest in technology. Whether youre an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school & loved it, we are a high tech & big data company, so youll be expected to interface with developers at times.
- Having worked at or founded a start-up is a plus. Were always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast pace environment, even if their company failed!
- Competitive Salary
- Commuter Benefits
- Fun company parties & events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
Check out what its like to Work in the AppLovin team.
Interested? Send us your resume & let's talk!