The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
The Sr. Manager of Retail & Expert Initiatives will play an integral role in strategic planning, process improvements, & execution of new & existing incentive structures. A successful candidate will be a hands-on & detailed oriented leader, with strong organization, management, & communication skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop strategic initiatives for Retail + Expert teams that scale efficiency, productivity, & employee impact
- Create operating leverage by improving the effectiveness of performance based compensation structures
- Ensure transparency & comprehension of key business metrics & employee output for business partners, management, & respective personnel
- Partner with Training & Development, Finance, & Human Resources, to create accuracy & consistency in the execution & communication of incentive structures
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the organization to identify means of leveraging shared labor resources
- Initiate time studies to analyze data that surface areas of risk & opportunity in individual performance
- Manage & oversee the day-to-day ad hoc incentives as required
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- 5+ years related experience in compensation and/or labor planning
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports & conduct cost analyses
- Demonstrated ability to provide sound leadership within the team & the interpersonal skills to build & nurture strong relationships with peers, executives, & external partners
- Experience in working in a diverse, complex & high paced environment with competing demands
- Excellent business & financial acumen with a general understanding of finance principles & analysis
- Experience with Workday, ADP, Netsuite preferable, & similar softwares a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin,sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will considerqualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.