Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Sales & Account Management Intern. In this position, youll be working with the Account Management team, helping them find new publishing partners to bring into the Taboola family & growing, nurturing & expanding our existing relationships with our current partners. There are opportunities to work with either (or both!) teams here at Taboola to learn all the ins & outs of building & growing a true partnership.
If youre driven, excited about the digital space, & ready to roll up your sleeves to pitch in, then were really excited to teach you what it takes to succeed!
In this internship you will:
- Assist account management & sales teams with daily projects such as vetting leads, analyzing data, & onboarding publisher partners.
- Assist with analysis of industry & network trends
- Learn the ins & outs of Taboolas proprietary systems as well as universal sales tools such as Salesforce
- Provide performance updates to existing clients
- Prepare presentations for internal & external use
- Check implementations to ensure best practices & compliance with Taboolas standards
- Work cross-team with our support team to trouble shoot issues
- Rising junior or senior in college
- Motivated & fired up to gain experience in the fast-growing digital media space
- Technologically Savvy - ability to quickly learn about the online content industry
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task & work on several projects
- Excellent proficiency at Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- The will & ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment & learn, learn, learn!
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.