See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sales Development Representative.
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout Europe, Asia & Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism & all forms of oppression & bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This opportunity holds a key position in the growth & development of our sales pipeline: Your success directly impacts the success of Twilio. You will be a part of a collaborative sales culture dedicated to the development & advancement of its team members, while maintaining a fun & rewarding atmosphere. You will be provided a defined career path in sales & sales management depending on your performance.
In this role, youll:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with our Field Sales & Marketing teams to build creative outreach programs that build pipeline within your territory.
- BE AN OWNER & DON'T SETTLE: Research & build new & existing accounts via adding contacts, outbound calling efforts & sending strategic email & social campaigns.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Engaging in high level conversations with Product Managers, Engineers, Executives & C-Suite to enhance awareness & interest in targeted industries & segments.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Develop strong relationships (both internal & external), & really excel at building long-lasting partnerships with prospective customers.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Fluent English & Swedish OR Dutch
- Are a go-getter & like to challenge yourself daily. You see yourself as a hunter & you like to step out of your own comfort zone.
- Are a results-oriented individual who is technically curious & thrives on success.
- Have gained some experience in sales, outbound calling or a client facing role.
- Your long-term goal is to have a successful sales career in the tech industry, i.e. as an Account Executive or in a Team Lead role.
This role will be based in our Dublin office.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.