They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
Based in Brazil, the Data Analyst will be working to help us defeat inactivity & expand our benefit also for small & medium business on our new business unit SMB in So Paulo. As a consultative problem solver, you will work collaboratively to collect, organize, & analyze complex & abundant business data leading to the creation of constructive processes & tools to support daily functions & growth of the company.
What You'll Do...
- Develop, implement, & maintain databases, data collection systems, data analytics reports, & other tools to optimize efficiency & quality
- Diagnose, analyze, & interpret trends in complex data sets
- Filter & clean data by reviewing reports to locate & correct problems
- Collaborate crossfuntionally to prioritize business needs & complete ad hoc analysis projects
- Identify opportunities to automate & improve new processes
- Experience in marketing & leveraging CRM
- Implement & measure digital interface communication tests