We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. Were the vacation heroesgiving guests a spotless first impression & setting the tone for an unforgettable experience. With us, youre more than just a housekeeper, youre a keeper of the house.
What were looking for
The Housekeeping Runner serves as a supporting role to the housekeeping team. The Housekeeping Runner will aid Housekeeper(s) by preparing units for cleaning upon guest departure, in the most efficient & effective manner possible, while maintaining the companys expected high quality standards. He/She will be responsible for linen duties of the site, as well as the organization, maintenance & cleanliness of department storage areas.
What youll do
- Responsible for constant cleanliness by providing housekeeping throughout the resort & ensuring a clean environment for guests: Assist housekeeping team with upkeep of supplies, deliver linen, paper products & unit amenities, strip & make bed(s), assist with cleaning as needed.
- Remove trash from units & floors. Coordinate & create linen & amenities bags. Receive, sort, fold, & collect soiled linen. Organize, clean, & maintain stock levels of department storage areas according to companys cleanliness & safety standards. Deliver requested item(s) to guest units (irons, coffee, paper products, kitchen utensils, etc.).
- Maintain positive customer & associate relationships: Respond appropriately to guest & associate inquiries & concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Promote team work & quality service through daily communications & coordination with other departments.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Skills youll need
- Detail oriented with organizational skills
- Familiarity with cleaning products & equipment
- Ability to read & comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence & memos
- Ability to give high priority to customer service
- Ability to receive, sort, & fold laundry.
- Must maintain a professional appearance & a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests & staff
- Must be people oriented & able to work independently or with others as needed
- Six months related housekeeping or building maintenance experience Reliable transportation
- Weekend availability
- Housekeeping experience, although we can teach you the Vacasa standard
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend, stoop, squat, kneel & lift over 20 pounds
- Comfortable working with computers & the Internet
- Up to $100 per month car allowance for eligible employees
What youll get
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.