AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries & geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
The Brand & Communications Role
What are you looking for in a brand & communications role? Autonomy, high personal impact, & a chance to work hands-on across a diverse set of projects, including branding building, digital marketing, employee engagement, & leadership communications? If this resonates with you, read on.
AlphaSights is a global team of ambitious, mission-driven professionals committed to powering progress for our clients & our people alike. From the moment you join us, youll have significant autonomy & responsibility paired with the support & guidance of the global Brand & Communications team. Youll be immersed in AlphaSights business & have the chance to spot vacuums & come up with creative & innovative solutions to rapidly address them. Youll work cross-functionally to support internal teams around the world, helping build a strong culture, brand, & business.
The Brand & Communications Associate will collaborate with the Marketing team & other internal stakeholders across the globe to execute a wide range of initiatives including:
- Employee engagement & communication via internal channels such as emails, presentations, leadership touchpoints, & more
- External branding & PR via social media, thought leadership content, speaking engagements
- Communications materials for client service business units, recruiting, & other functional areas of the business, with a particular focus on the German Talent market.
- Generating creative ideas for messaging, campaigns, & audience reach
- Writing, curating, & publishing content across social & internet platforms; monitoring social media channels; responding to comments
- Coordinating internal clients, communications team, vendors, & external resources, including designers, videographers, & writers
- Promoting AlphaSights values & beliefs internally, helping us retain our culture & employee experience as a competitive advantage as we continue to scale
- Developing leadership communication plans & messages that foster a strong community & culture across our offices in the EMEA region.
- Collaborating & consulting with internal clients, helping refine project-based communications or develop strategies for tackling specific challenges with guidance
More About Brand & Communications Team
The Brand & Communications team aim to create, maintain, & communicate AlphaSights story & value proposition to attract clients & experts, engage employees, & appeal to talent markets. The team partners closely with every internal team to support consistent messaging, enable brand longevity, & make an objective impact on the firm. The team manages internal & external communications, digital/social marketing, service marketing, content creation, brand management, & graphic design.
Youll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team thats dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, & celebrating wins together. Our alumni go on to join some of the worlds most prestigious companies or pursue further study at top graduate schools.
Learn more about our Specialist Functions here.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds & experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- 0-2 years relevant communications experience
- Excellent linguistic skills, copy accuracy, & proofreading, both in German & English is essential.
- Native level or strong professional proficiency in German is required.
- Bachelors degree in corporate communications, marketing/brand communications, public relations, or related field
- Outstanding academic credentials from a leading university
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms & best practices
- Understanding best practices in effective internal & external communications
- High-energy self-starter who naturally spots vacuums & takes the initiative
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, & dynamic environment
What You Can Expect
A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables & a focus on results
- High level of autonomy & ownership of role from day one
- Clear career progression
- Opportunities for training & development throughout
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health & dental)
- Corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.