Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
The Corporate Operations team leads program management of large scale cross-company initiatives, including global location strategy & operationalization of new offices, M&A integration strategy & execution, & maintains a portfolio of special projects that seek to mature company processes for scale.
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking an M&A Integration Senior Manager to join its Corporate Operations team & support M&A integrations for Twilio globally. This role will lead all aspects of M&A integration, from the point an M&A target has been identified to the end-to-end delivery of the integration ensuring achievement of the intended business goals & value. This role may additionally be involved in global location expansion projects or other Corporate Operations strategic initiatives.
Reporting to the Director, M&A Integration, the M&A Integration Senior Manager will lead cross-functional teams in the development & execution of integration plans ranging from small tech / talent to large transformational deals, while also contributing to the continued evolution of the M&A Integration program at Twilio. Stakeholder groups include acquiring business & product / technology teams, go-to-market functions, HR, tax, legal, finance & accounting, security, IT, & real estate, as well as the acquired leadership team & employees.
Successful senior integration managers at Twilio are accountable owners & leaders for all aspects of integration projects & considered a trusted partner to the sponsoring business & functional leaders across the company.
Twilio is looking for an M&A integration manager with:
- A demonstrated track record of successful cross-functional leadership, collaboration, & relationship building.
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience, preferably at a leading technology company, & a minimum of 3+ years experience supporting multiple M&A integrations, medium to large integration experience highly preferred.
- Exceptional project management skills, the ability to track & manage complex processes, & a desire to collaborate with multiple teams & multiple projects.
- Technical ability to understand software & recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, & engage with product managers.
- Technically savvy & experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise & software is a plus.
As an M&A Integration Senior Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- NO SHENANIGANS: Participate in due diligence, understand the strategic objectives, drive integration planning, assess risks & challenges, develop comprehensive project plans, drive all integration workstreams, lead functional teams, monitor status, rapidly identify & resolve potential issues, & give regular status updates to the Director, M&A Integration.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Build out & continuously improve integration capabilities by identifying & developing process improvements, best practices, & tools to increase the efficiency & effectiveness of the team & improve the quality of integration efforts.
- BE AN OWNER: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio & have significant exposure to senior leadership.
- DRAW THE OWL: While the primary focus on the role will be on M&A integration, the person in this position may also be involved with projects focused on global location expansion or Corporate Operations strategic initiatives.
The Corporate Operations team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership to guide company strategy & lead company wide cross-functional initiatives. Including leading all aspects of M&A Integration, we manage a portfolio of special projects, which allows for this role to engage in a broader set of projects.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.