CommerceHub powers digital shopping. Everyday our cloud-based software platform enables millions of products from the worlds leading brands to be listed, found & sold by retailers & marketplaces.
Since our founding in 1997 our mission has been to connect & orchestrate global demand, supply & delivery for leading retailers & brands. Today, our customers include Home Depot, Lowes, Macys, Costco, Adidas, who combined to transact over $16 billion in gross merchandise volume (GMV) through our platform in 2017. In March of 2018 two leading private equity firms, GTCR & Sycamore Partners, acquired CommerceHub for over $1 billion, & we are excited to embark on another round of growth powered by new product innovations.
The Product Management group is CommerceHubs innovation & execution engine room to drive the formulation & execution of our long-term strategy. Reporting to the VP, Product Management, our Product Managers are true product owners that shepard products from initial idea, through go-to-market, to ongoing support & further growth initiatives.
The Product Managers career path at CommerceHub is bounded only by their abilities. We are intently focused on growing revenue & building customer value simultaneously, & managers that are able to build & take to market successful solutions will firmly establish themselves as leaders within our organization.
Responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including CommerceHubs senior leadership team & customers, to formulate the long-term vision for current & future cloud-based software products.
- Rigorously research the problem space & partner with UX to design innovative & effective solutions.
- Methodically layout the product roadmap that communicates the long-term vision while simultaneously prioritizing the individual milestones required to achieve the long-term vision.
- Articulate clear & concise product requirements to ensure that engineering can make your vision a reality.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Sales & Account Management to develop an efficient go-to-market plan to get your product in the hands of buyers & users.
- Collaborate with engineering, operations, professional services & other stakeholders & serve as the product & market expert for your portfolio.
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Substantial knowledge of, & experience in the ecommerce industry.
- Experience with product content, product information management, shipping, transportation or logistics software is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years professional software industry experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a product manager.
- Experience with SaaS / cloud / on-demand software services.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Bachelors degree.
Critical Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- The ability to thrive within environments with ambiguous information & sometimes conflicting priorities.
- The ability to ask great questions.