Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
As a Demand Generation Marketing Manager at Simon Data, you will formulate sustainable campaign strategies that build awareness & drive qualified leads to our sales team. We are looking for someone to own & scale our channel marketing by optimizing paid media, coordinating our social media approach, building compelling email marketing programs, amplifying our content, & supporting lead generation at events.
Your typical day might include working closely with sales & product marketing to determine our next activation, monitoring dashboards to figure out positive/negative channel performance, so we can react swiftly, building copy & design to support promotional content into landing pages, emails, or social media, & ensuring its all measured & tracked.
The right person for this position is a driven, analytical marketer looking to directly impact the revenue at a fast-growing tech startup. They especially enjoy digital marketing, data, & finding creative ways to drive interest. If you possess a love of owning the process from end-to-end, are a skilled communicator, inventive problem solver, & are adept at balancing multiple responsibilities, this opportunity is a phenomenal fit.
A massive benefit of owning demand generation at Simon is that there is plenty of room to grow & your success in this role will be highly transparent to the greater organization!
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What Youll Do
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop a marketing campaign strategy that supports qualified pipeline contribution
- Collaborate on new lead acquisition & prospect engagement programs
- Own & execute demand & lead nurture programs on all of our channels
- Coordinate with our product marketing, content, & sales teams to ensure constant alignment between our business goals & our activities
- Report on & optimize demand gen activities, lead nurturing efficacy, & return on investment
- Communicate business results to a wider Simon audience
- Lead results-oriented project timelines, ensuring timely execution of campaigns, including scheduling, working with design, production turnaround, & distribution of materials
- Ensure campaigns are executed on schedule & on budget
- Develop & support crafting short-form content for email campaigns, landing pages, scripts, user & case studies, blogs, & social media as needed
- Ensure process documentation for business partners that articulates demand generation activities such as objectives, target personas, key messages, program tactics, & timing, & regularly present/introduce this information to business functions
- Provide recommendations on where improvements can be made
- Assess feedback & input from sales, product marketing, & business leaders on the messages will influence our target market
- Day-to-day campaign management
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- 2+ years demand generation experience, preferably in the B2B / SaaS market
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable collaborating with a team that is both in-person & remote.
- Very strong analytical skills & a data focused mentality. We love Looker, Google Sheets, Salesforce, Google Data Studio etc. to help us tell the story of our program performance.
- Highly organized, detail oriented & self-motivated with very strong project management skills
- Proactive, with the ability to lead multiple projects concurrently & achieve measurable results
- Teammate, with consensus-building skills
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving & analytical skills
- Bonus for understanding how to build & manage to a marketing contribution framework
- Bonus for experience with Google Analytics & Adwords
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.