Receipt Bank is a rapidly scaling FinTech business on a mission to disrupt the world of accounting & bookkeeping. Our products allow hundreds of thousands of SMEs & their accounting partners unlock the value of accounting data & automate bookkeeping processes through our award winning AI. Founded in 2010, we have experienced near 100% growth year-on-year, opened offices globally, raised over $60m in Private Equity investment & won a number of awards along the way.
Canada is a key growth market for Receipt Bank & we already have a substantial footprint. Reporting into the Chief Commercial Officer, the GM will build an investment & growth plan, aligned with an internal infrastructure to sustain rapid growth & transformation within the region.
The GM will have P&L ownership in the region, leading business development strategies, tactics & plans for growth of partnerships & sales, implementing the RB global sales process tailored around the regional strategy. This role will oversee & build a regional team, managing all aspects of the customer lifecycle in the region, & requiring outstanding knowledge of customer-centric operating models.
You will simultaneously be 100% focused on execution, delivery & the bottom line for the region, successfully delivering monthly recurring revenue (MRR), logo acquisition, revenue forecasting, cost of acquisition & allocating resources for the country.
The GM will lead all sales functions, managing the GTM strategy, operational planning, sales forecasting, & reporting, with responsibility for the overall financial goals & P&L, & the people & processes that underpin our sales success.
About you - what we are looking for:
- Commercially focused & results-oriented
- Experience in strategy formation & delivery, partnered with strong critical thinking & organisational skills
- Proven knowledge of the accounting & bookkeeping ecosystem (Highly desirable)
- Experience of successfully leading a multi-faceted tech business (Desirable)
- Knowledge & application of SaaS metrics in a high growth company (Essential)
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication & influencing skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, & entrepreneurial environment
- Track record of excellence in an agile, high growth environment
What we will give you - the perks:
Receipt Bank is defined by its people. We believe that in order to be your best self every day, you need to feel valued, motivated & supported. At Receipt Bank, youll get to collaborate with inspiring people who will support you on your own career journey. We also appreciate that financial & non-financial rewards & benefits are important too so you can expect to receive a generous salary & competitive benefits package.