We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers.
Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, & breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role
Dashlane is looking for a Sales Engineer to support technical sales & implementation of our Dahslane business product. You will act as the technical subject matter expert in the features, benefits, & application of Dashlanes products & services, & conduct remote & in-person calls, presentations, & demos with prospects & customers.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Work in close collaboration with the sales team to provide technical & domain expertise for specific opportunities, develop account strategies, & uncover additional business opportunities.
- Deeply understand the security programs & success criteria of our prospects & customers to provide expert consultation designed to align their goals with what they can achieve with Dashlane.
- Actively drive the technology evaluation stage of the sales process with our prospects of various technical levels.
- Technically close complex & competitive opportunities, through advanced security domain expertise, technical skill & credibility.
- Craft technical content/documentation to show prospects/customers how to implement solutions to satisfy relevant desired outcomes & use cases.
- Analyze feature requests from customers & prospects & provide feedback to our Product & Engineering teams.
- Continually optimize the technical sales process & support sales efficiency across the board.
- Stay on top of industry news & developments to provide & maintain a deep industry & domain expertise.
- Provide technical perspective on active deals & help accurately forecast deals.
- Support marketing & sales events & evangelize Dashlane.
- Document relevant activities, account, & opportunity details in our CRM platform.
- Develop & manage long-term strategic relationships with technical contacts at key accounts to drive customer happiness & technical credibility.
- 4+ years of customer-facing technical experience in a sales, consulting, or other technical roles.
- 4+ years of experience with cloud & on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (Active Directory, Azure, Okta, G-suite, etc.), endpoint & network management.
- 4+ years of experience deploying enterprise software and single-sign-on integrations.
- 2+ years of experience working with cloud compute providers like Azure or AWS.
- 4+ years of experience working with internet & network related protocols (e.g., OAuth, OAuth2, SAML, LDAP, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols).
- 4+ years of experience working with one or more of the following identity providers: MS AD, MS Azure AD, G Suite, Okta, & other similar services.
We're Also Looking For:
- Understands core security concerns & threat models within desktop, mobile, & web application architecture, keeping information & user data safe.
- Scripting skills with PowerShell or other scripting languages.
- Experience managing Linux applications & servers.
- Experience in a SaaS sales environment with experience in deal close.
- Has a working knowledge of Office 365.
- Ability to write concise technical documentation.
- Creative & entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business with the ability to change direction & operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, & new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed & resourceful.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills & an ability to effectively communicate & influence others.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Strong sense of accountability & responsibility.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities, & demonstrated discretion & ability to work with confidential information.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.