Landor & Fitch is hiring the next Senior Manager, FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) to join the New York studio. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more...
As the Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, you will report to the CFO while leading the financial planning & analysis & strategic finance tasks. You will be an important contributor to our growth as you lead the FP&A projects including weekly flash reporting, cash forecasting, monthly financial forecasts & reporting, annual budgeting, a variety of variance analyses & special projects. You will be the financial analytics engine of the company to provide insights & support well informed business decision-making.
- You will own & manage our financial forecasting process & partner with business stakeholders to promote & guide financially informed decisions
- Develop & analyze key performance indicators including all areas of Net Sales & Payroll
- Produce in partnership with the team internal reports for senior management & Global
- Manage our long-term financial models, including planning, forecasting, & budgeting
- Support & action ad-hoc queries from management & projects & make recommendations to the executive team
- Help develop the FP&A capabilities, of both systems & processes
- Partner with accounting & functional leads to execute standardized reporting & support enhancement as the evolves
So, what are we looking for?
- 10+ years of combined experience in FP&A at global companies
- Expert user of standard finance software including Excel, Advanced knowledge of Analytics tools, & BI-tooling.
- Experience developing & leading annual budgeting processes with multiple stakeholders in complex organizations
- Demonstrated success in building the corporate finance & streamlining & optimizing processes & systems for the FP&A function in a high growth environment
- Expertise & love of auditable financial modeling & setting up automated processes to increase the effectiveness of the team & minimize room for error
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality & discretion
- Industry experience in design, retail, or branding preferred
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 12 weeks Paid-Parental Leave
- 401k Matching
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Summer Hours
- Commuter Benefits
About Landor & Fitch
We are a global brand transformation company, here to make a positive difference; to our clients, our people & the world around us. We were created by two industry pioneers who were constantly seeking different approaches & solutions by bringing together the unusual to create the extraordinary.
We are a team of a 1200+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 20 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand transformation by design.
Landor & Fitch is part of WPP, a creative brand transformation company.
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people & their uniqueness can shine & be celebrated. Were working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity & belonging. We may not be perfect, & we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams & Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking & actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & FITCH.