Who We Are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What Youll Do
The Sales Operations Support Associate is responsible for supporting & interacting with all internal users of our systems. He/she will work closely with members of the Sales Operations team in responding to cases & escalations from users, ensuring customer satisfaction in the entire end-to-end process of support. Communication & documentation is key in succeeding in this role, as it is an internal facing position that interacts with people at all levels & across all functions on behalf of the Sales Operations team. Having great interpersonal & teamwork skills to deal politely & effectively with colleagues will be essential for this position.
- Responsible for actively managing the internal support queue as requests come in throughout the day from users
- Communicating thorough responses which convey appropriate user-directing solutions via our CRM application
- Ability to manage customer satisfaction via detailed & accurate instructions & knowledge
- Building out an internally facing knowledge base to help automate support processes & ensure correct attribution of client cases to the given solutions
- Proactively engage users to determine the best way to accomplish what they are looking for, & give detailed proposals to the team
- Learn basic Salesforce (SFDC) & NetSuite administration in order to better serve end user requests
- Provide backup support to the Sales Coordinator team by obtaining necessary information from client, inputting data into Salesforce, & generating & obtaining signature on client contracts
- Daily Salesforce administration, such as record creation & data entry
- Maintain various records & files; such as contract templates, rates, & contacts database
- Regular data quality Q/A & clean-up within Salesforce & other systems as necessary
- Special projects as identified by management
Who You Are
- At least 1-year experience in online media, preferably with sales operations experience
- com, NetSuite, or other CRM experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Proficiency in MS Excel & Word
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach.
- Ability to adapt to & embrace change
- Very strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely & ensuring successful overall communication channels.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills with ability to work independently & collaboratively
- Ability to set goals, meet/exceed deadlines, & successfully manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Ability to clearly & effectively communicate with clients & all levels of management across different functions
- Highly motivated team self-starter & team player