iCapital Network is looking for an experienced & talented Product Marketer to lead the effort to drive understanding of & demand for the Private Market & Hedge Fund products offered on the flagship platform & to help build the iCapital brand as the leading authority on Alternative Investments.
You will be a core member of the Marketing team working closely with the iCapital Research & Due Diligence & Client Sales & Service teams in the development of product content. This role will provide you with a chance to demonstrate creativity & shine in a fast-paced, high-growth environment that values high-quality & compelling client materials & communications.
Corporate Title:Senior Vice President
- Develop the marketing strategy for the launch & ongoing support of all products
- Collaborate with the Product Specialists to develop comprehensive & compelling marketing materials suitable for the financial advisor marketplace & high-net-worth investors, as well as materials to support the education & support of our sales team
- Partner with the SVP, Head of Content in the development of Alternative Investments educational materials in support of the advisor community
- Engage with members of the Marketing team in the design & promotion of fund content & with our Compliance team in ensuring its adherence to applicable guidelines
- Create materials that will attract the concentration of a variety of target audiences, which will include independent advisory practitioners, wealth management firm analysts, CIOs, family offices, & high net worth investors
- Generate compelling formats, such as product decks, sales snapshots & tools, brochures, product promotional content, webinar content, & videos to support the Alternative Investments Fund vehicles
- Undergraduate degree with CAIA or CFA certification would be a huge plus
- 15+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated expertise in the development of product materials to support the marketing of private equity, private credit, real estate, & hedge funds
- Experience as an Analyst at a general partner, wirehouse, or private bank a plus
- Confident & collaborative product content creator
- Exceptional writing & editing skills, experienced working against firm deadlines
- Detail oriented to ensure polished output that is free of inaccuracies & typos
- Ability to work independently & manage complex development projects
- Firm understanding of FINRA rules & regulations & Compliance review criteria
- Familiarity with content management systems
Writing samples that illustrate proficiency in developing materials suitable to the iCapital product set & audiences will be required.