Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity in backgrounds & in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, & we need people from all backgrounds & swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's IT team is empathetic, caring, & supportive. We are deliberate & self-reflective about the kind of team & culture that we are building, seeking folks that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
We are looking for an IT Support Lead to join our team. Youll be part of a team supporting a wide range of applications & services that empower our employees across the business. This role will serve as an escalation point for our IT Service Desk & will ensure that our day-to-day operations run smoothly. You will be a friendly face to our users & will deliver solutions while being adaptable to handle complex challenges, processes & situations.
As an IT Support Lead, you will:
- Field support escalations of varying technical complexity from our users & IT Service Desk team (including software/hardware etc.).
- Participate in IT projects & initiatives including identifying requirements, success criteria & impact to business.
- Contribute to the knowledge base & assist in operationalizing new processes & procedures.
- Own the employee lifecycle process by running new hire sessions, creating accounts, deploying hardware & handling offboarding related tasks.
- Delegate & prioritize work for the support team.
- Be responsible for reporting service desk metrics & monitoring service level agreements.
- Review tickets for quality assurance & ensure the team is following documented processes & procedures.
You will love this job if:
- You are a customer service champion & will act as an advocate for our users.
- You are willing & comfortable with training & educating our users on new or unfamiliar technologies.
- You are adaptable in an environment that is constantly changing & still being figured out. You are not afraid of ambiguity & you are a problem solver.
- You are a great communicator & are able to effectively communicate across different teams using core business concepts.
- You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work & if they can work better.
- You are security-minded. Security impact is a priority for every project, process, & task that you tackle.
- You are platform agnostic & have no loyalty to a given vendor or platform. Were currently a mixed PC/Mac environment & you will be supporting iOS mobile devices.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3+ years of experience working as an IT Support Lead or IT Manager.
- You have a track record of leading high-performing teams.
- You are a seasoned SaaS supporter & are experienced working in the cloud. We employ many SaaS tools like Google Apps, Slack, Zoom, Zscaler, etc.
- You have experience with IAM solutions, from Active Directory to Okta.
- You have experience in design, implementation, & troubleshooting of major business applications and/or processes.
- You have advanced knowledge & skills across a wide variety of IT solutions for businesses.
- You have a track record of automating routine tasks to drive efficiency & scale.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.