About This Role
As Partner Success Associate, you are the face of Via to our partners, & the voice of our partners within our organization. In this dynamic & multi-faceted role, you are responsible for helping to grow & sustain the operational success of our partners microtransit services, fostering genuine & durable customer relationships on the basis of that success, & converting those relationships into opportunities for long-term revenue growth.
You will serve as our partners trusted advisor, providing strategic guidance on operational, go-to-market, & product-related issues. Simultaneously, you will be an internal advocate for partners within Via, championing new products & capabilities to facilitate the expansion of each partners service size & scope. Data-driven & operationally savvy, Partner Success Associates are motivated above all by opportunities to build, maintain, & expand customer relationships, relentlessly seeking to build operational success & leverage it into long-term partner retention & revenue growth.
Successful Partner Success Associates understand that adaptability & collaboration are key to their career progression at Via. Accordingly, they relish opportunities for cross-functional work by supporting Partner Success Principals assigned to large accounts, jointly resolving technical issues with our Product Support team, & through extensive collaboration with our Partnerships (sales), Business Development, Expansion, Operations, Product, & Engineering teams to win, launch, sustain, & grow our partnerships.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert on the Via platform, leveraging deep product knowledge to resolve partners pain points through innovation, & identifying opportunities for future product development.
- Analyze daily, weekly, & long-term service performance data, providing partners with actionable recommendations to improve their services quality, efficiency, & growth.
- Develop a vision & strategy for each partner you manage by assessing each partners strengths & weaknesses, & assist partners in setting & achieving ambitious goals.
- Build deep & trusting long-term partner relationships: Identify partner pain points, as well as opportunities for service growth & revenue generation.
- Leverage Vias deep & cross-functional team of experts in service optimization, algorithms, product, pricing, marketing, & rider & driver growth to produce data-rich analyses of each partners service & action-oriented recommendations for improvement.
- Grow your book of business by negotiating & signing contract renewals & service expansions, increasing year-on-year revenue from each partnership.
- Collaborate with our Partnerships & Business Development teams to provide support for new business opportunities
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience, including -- but not limited to -- roles in management consulting, a public-facing role at a public agency or non-profit organization, or account management or other relevant function at a startup or technology company
- Quantitatively-inclined & data savvy, you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, & synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
- Experience, or strong interest in, sales, negotiation, & generating commercial growth
- Excitement in the dynamic nature of this position, & willingness to travel for work as required
- Have a Bachelors Degree & a record of stellar academic achievement
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance. Via is an equal opportunity employer.